SuperCloset Freight Shipping Process
We often get asked how the shipping process works for SuperCloset complete grow systems. This article helps outline the shipping procedure so that you may better understand the timeline and expectations for the delivery of your new system. Remember, SuperCloset systems are large shipments, so special preparations are often needed for safe delivery.
Lead time estimates for SuperCloset Cabinets and SuperRooms (2-3 weeks estimate):
Within one business day of placing your order, our talented production team begins building your complete grow system. It typically takes 2-3 weeks for a completed system to reach it’s final destination. This is a long estimate and it accounts for high volume periods, shipping delays, and any other unforeseen circumstances. We account for about 1 week of hands on production, and about 1 week freight ship time, not including weekends. We have been steadily expanding our production capabilities over the last decade so don’t be surprised to see us beat this time estimate and have your order ready for you way ahead of schedule
When your system has left our facility you will be emailed with your tracking information. Standard Freight Carrier ship times range from 7-12 days but are subject to carrier and weather delays. You can get updates on your shipment using the provided tracking numbers.
Important things to know:
- We ship our products via Freight services. Your purchase will be unmarked, discreetly packaged, and strapped to a standard shipping pallet. *Shipping fees are for curbside delivery only.
- Your tracking number will be sent to you via email when your system leaves our facility. Shortly after your system leaves our facility you will receive a call from the shipping company to arrange a time and date for delivery.
- Once your system has arrived, we request that you thoroughly inspect your product before accepting delivery. If you do determine that there is considerable damage from shipping, please refuse delivery and contact SuperCloset within 12 hours in order to file a claim and take the proper steps towards obtaining a replacement product.
- Your system will require minimal assembly (no tools required). All setup videos and manuals can be found here: Manuals & Videos
- By moving forward with your order, you are agreeing to the SuperCloset Terms & Conditions which can be found here: https://supercloset.com/term-of-use/
Please don’t hesitate to contact your sales representative with any questions.
Still Need Help?
If you have more questions regarding this matter or if you require additional support,
open a case with our Grow Strong Support Technicians and we will reach out to you within 24 hours!