Lotus Consignment Program
Lotus Consignment Program Walkthrough
The Following is a Step by Step workflow for the Lotus Consignment Program
Once an agreement has been signed by an account for the Lotus consignment program, :
- Open Customer record.
- Within the Communication Subtab, go to Files.
- Attach Agreement to the Customer record
If Sending PO to OP for SO creation.
Create new SO
- Set Date
- Set Status as Pending Fulfillment
- Set PO#
- Set “Customer Deposit Received” as Terms
- Set Priority (if applicable)
- Set Memo (if needed)
- Select Billing and Shipping address
- Set Sales Rep
- Set Sales Channel
- Set Order Source
- Check Box: Lotus Consignment Order
- Check Box: Lotus First Order (if applicable)
- Item Subtab: Enter all line items individually (grouped by item), and add all SWAG including Lotus Display
- Shipping Subtab: Set shipping details
- Billing Subtab: Set “terms” as Net 90
- Click Save.
- Click Email Button
- Message Subtab: Select “Lotus Consignment Confirmation” template
- Click Merge and Send