Redirecting Parcels through UPS
Redirecting parcels are requested via customer service anytime a shipment is sent to the wrong address. The customer also has the option to hold the parcel for Will Call at a local UPS location. To change the delivery location, complete the following steps:
- Login into UPS.com.
- Enter the tracking number into the search bar.
- From the tracking page, select Change My Delivery.
- Select “Deliver to Another Address” or “Will Call”, depending on the customers preference.
- If delivering to a new address, enter the customers updated information including:
- Company or Name
- If delivering to a will call location, choose the closet option to the customers ship to address.
- Select Next.
- Verify information is correct.
- Select Finish
- Enter a note in NetSuite.
The package will now be redirected to the new address. Once an address change has been submitted, it cannot be updated again.